Saturday, July 9, 2011

What Birds Come to My Feeders

I have many species of birds that come to my feeders at different times of the year. But for the curent season, here is my list of birds that come to my feeders. One more tip about feeder placement. When you place a feder, put it in an open area but make sure there are some bushes and trees nearby. Birds are much more comfortable if they can get almost all the way to the bird feeder in the cover of a bush or tree.

Downy Woodpecker
Red Bellied Woodpecker
House Finch
Purple finch
Chipping Sparrow
Blue Jay
Brown Headed Nuthatch
Pine Sisken
Eastern Towhee
Northern Mockingbird
Ruby Throated Hummingbird
Northern Cardinal
Carolina Chikadee
Carolina Wren
House Wren
Brown Thrasher
American Robin
Tufted Titmouse
American Goldfinch
( I got a lot of warblers in migration)


John Mark Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment